Monday, March 1, 2010

What I Did This Weekend

Saturday:
I got up on Saturday and opened a pop sat on my couch and watched T.V. till my nephew got up. When he finale got up at 9:00AM I started to play with him. I stoped playing with him at 11:00A.m. When he took a nap I asked my mom if we could go see a move she said, ''yes'' then we set off to see The Princess And The Frog. It was a great movie I loved it a lot, so did my mom.

Sunday:
I got up on Sunday I got some clothes on, then I went down stairs to play our Play Station 2,
Brave The Search for Spirt Dancer, after my sister got up she asked me if I wanted to go to the moves, then I said, ''yes.'' Then she asked my other sister she said, ''sure why not.'' Then we went to ask my mom she said, ''fine'' When we looked to see witch movie was playing half of us said, ''New Moon'' and half of us said, ''9'' the move when we finale set off (with my nephew) we all went our separate ways and watched our movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment