Monday, March 22, 2010

Coming back from spring break

I am honestly glad to be back to school, and ready to kick some honey buns! (TAKS Test butt)
I admit I am a little
skittish about the TAKS test, but I also feel prepared I really don't want to take the test because I am scared out of my skins, on a scale of 1 to 10 on confident level I feel about 6.

I think we shouldn't have to take the test because some of us have test anxiety, that makes us test very badly. Even if someone has straight A's all year, they can still
fail the test.

When I graduate from college I think I will at least try to get people who have test anxiety to be able to test alone and with the test in parts.

We all have voices ware

it counts, we all have needs so

please help

fill them!!



No comments:

Post a Comment